Frequently Asked Questions
We try to anticipate questions you might have about our service and provide the answers here:

What is a Public Adjuster?
A Public Adjuster is hired by the homeowner/policyholder who has suffered property damage. Public Adjusters DO NOT represent the Insurance Company. Their job is to advocate for the homeowner/policyholder. They are involved in: Reviewing, Preparing, Negotiating and Settling the Claim. A Public Adjuster will get the homeowner/policyholder the best possible settlements from the Insurance Company as quickly as possible.

How are Public Adjusters paid?
No out of pocket expense. Our fee is a small percentage of the total amount that you receive when your claim is settled. We are not paid anything until you are paid. We are able to help you take full advantage of your policy’s benefits in such a way as to more than make up for our fee. No recovery – NO FEE.

Why should I hire a Public Adjuster?
We will minimize your stress and help maximize your claim in the shortest time frame. The insurance claim process can be very stressful. We are experts in this field and can help handle your claim on your behalf. You are not alone. Allow us to be of services to you. We will help guide you through each claim step.

Does Public Adjusters work for the Insurance Companies?
No, a Public Adjuster, like Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC, is licensed to represent an individual like you who has purchased a policy from an Insurance Company. You, the consumer are part of the Public. The only adjuster who can actually represent the Public is the one with the word public in his title: PUBLIC ADJUSTER.

Will my Insurance Company cancel my policy if I use a Public Adjuster to handle the claim?
No, your Insurance Company will not cancel your policy due to the Public Adjuster assisting with your claim.

Can I hire a Public Adjuster if I already submitted the claim myself?
Yes, allow us to assist you with your claim. We will gather all necessary information and maximize your claim in the shortest time.

If I have already filed a claim and the Insurance Company sent me a check, can I still hire a Public Adjuster?
Yes, you can still hire Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC. We will review all documents pertaining to your claim and see if we can get you an additional settlement.

In the event of a loss, what is the first thing I should do?
1. Make sure you and your family is safe.
2. Contact Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC to assist with your insurance claim.

We minimize your stress and maximize your claim in the shortest time frame!